Credit Resolution adds the highest level of effectiveness and sophistication to the process of commercial debt collection.
- Collecting delinquent receivables by negotiating and settling claims to the benefit of all parties
- Keeping matters out of the court system is highly recommended
- Lawyers do not know how to get you paid because once you have a judgment their options are to garnishee the defendant's business accounts.
- Most of the time, when you take this type of aggressive action, the debtor will simply declare bankruptcy
- When a debtor formally files for bankruptcy you must return every cent collected on your garnishment, as well as any other funds paid to the plaintiff up to and including 90 days prior to the date of the bankruptcy.
Collection of law firm billings, and large balance contractual obligations require a level of sophistication and due diligence not customarily available at a typical collection agency's offices.
Telephone company, mom and pop stores, and utilities' bill collectors cannot handle the complexities inherent in the collection and recovery of large balances and law firm billings.
Credit Resolution's consulting approach is what makes a difference, while we have many ways of inducing the debtor to pay our results are primarily based on simply establishing a relationship with them and uncovering their reasons or rationale for not paying.
We peel the layers of resistance as one would peel an onion until we communicate the advantage of paying over the disruption that will take place in the debtor's business if our calls and communications are ignored.